10.2.08

c bye

10th feb 2008...
c bye...

Today went to sentosa with relatives. It’s just some normal outing. What I really want to say is what my aunt told me when she and me was preparing to go sentosa from my house. She was telling me about how her OWN daughter ill treating her, scolding her all this while … even when they were on the way to my house. My cousin was scolding and screaming at her in the taxi.

Its like…
Ha. Ha. Ha. Right?

After hearing the story, I can really think she is ill treating her mom and she is really unfillial. What I really want to say is she’s vicious man~! I mean. Hello there. It’s you own mom. So what she’s naggy, talking about her past, so what she’s slow in doing things? She 60 already what do you expect! Never talked to her and simply shout. Asking her to go to some stupid cult and want her to recite the sutras. When she couldn’t memories it, you said she’s not putting in effort and said to her’ 你死就好, 不要害死我.’

你她妈的. 你还是不是人啊.

After listening to the stories.. all the knnbccb will all come out lor really. An old lady cried in front of me. Talking about how vicious her own daughter is. I mean, come on la. Its your own mom. Even your own mom said that… ‘ I don’t want to say her, one day she will just have her retributions.’ How good can u be? One who brings you up said that. How great can you be.

Scolding her cause she never prepare breakfast.
Scolding her cause there is no cold drinks in the fridge.
Scolding her for talking her past.
Fuck you seriously. U guys don’t allow her to go out of the house. Who can she talk to except her own kids? And being her child, u are like this. Asking her to do all the house chores while you just keep praying to your fucking god. Aren’t you feeling abit of shame??? I despise you from my heart. Really. I DESPISE YOU.

Talk to us, u can smile laugh and blah. Behind the back, its another you. How hypocrite can you get? We do shout and scream at our parents sometimes. I repeat. SOMETIMES. And I think it’s normal cos everyone got our own temper. But for her case is every time, for everything. Are you a bit ashamed? Gosh man~ I really can’t stopped thinking about it.

My aunt is really ku ming. She marry a wrong man and that cb man thinks that keeping a mistress is NORMAL and thinks that her niang jia de ren then is wrong to keep complaining. My aunt keep it down. Ren ~~~ for 30 years. And now. Her own child is like this. Nb.

好人有好报的意思是好人这一时, 好报下一世吗?
我妈妈说.. 下一世, 他一定会很好! 因为他欠张家的债, 这一世应该都还完了. 恩. 我认同. 他这一生的命. 真的很苦. 到别人想不到的.

Listening to her, my heart trembles.
It’s really too cruel to be true. I hope things will really turns better or just be brave and leave that fucking house.

CAO C bye. I really hate you now.

No comments: