1.1.08

Hello 2008!

1st Jan 2008...
Hello 2008!
Everybody’s blog is now engage in the theme.......
Looking back at the previous yr and setting aims and resolutions for the nest year. Yep. No exceptions, this is a must every year. Ha ha. Yep.

Looking back at the past one year, I think my life is like a sitting on a roller coaster. There are ups, there are downs, and there is turning and swirling parts. It applies to all in families, in friends and in all parts of life. Well, shall start off with the most common topic that I had been saying for the past half year.

The familiar name- aiping.

Among my exciting one year, she seriously contributes the most. She got me to the highest mood and dropped me down hardly. From my hard core questioning of why this, why that, to now, basically I’m immune to the whole thing. Yes, I do have to admit I do care, and I’m like much concern. But I know somehow, the feeling isn’t that strong anymore. I yearn and wish for the friendship but I’m not pinning up high hopes. Its just like buying a 4D or a TOTO. I know I got a chance to strike, but the chances aren’t high. Well, I guess that’s me. I think I will not let go until I got a answer to all this. Haha… o well, I returned the bracklet. =D hee. I feel happy actually. Bcos I made a decision. Let go. Things and people that are not meant to be yours aren’t yours. When time is ripe, results will be shown. Yep. =) I learnt not to ask why, learnt how to let go, how to look things at a different views and stuffs. It might be a bad incident, but afterall, it might not be that bad too!

Next, in school. After the four months breaks, I think Xiaotian n Gillian and me got better and I think it’s a good thing since we are all separating class soon. I know we wouldn’t be in close contact but I know we will be still contacting and going for lunch and gossip together. Hahaha! When im in year one and two, im like pretty sure I wouldn’t stay in contact with anyone of them, now, I think otherwise. =)

As for my families, I come to the conclusion that we shouldn’t see each other that often, because that brings us closer and bonded together. Our characters are like Mars versus Venus. Seeing each other too often will quarrel, will cold war. Where else if we see each other once in a blue moon, I feel the gan dong, the care and concern. Haha. Okay, that’s me. =D

As for my sistarzzz gang, its getting obvious who is in the gang and who is not. Ha. The closer ones become more bonded where else the rest got drifted away. IN AND OUT. thats the game uh.

Doing some reflections, I think I had neglected a lot of things around me. But well, no regrets. I’ve learnt NO REGRETS don’t know since when. Do not do things that I will regret. Yep. Wheteher the choice is good or bad, it is my own decision. Hee.I thought of something. I mean life is like a chess. Nu Wha zao ren. Is it because they are just bored upstairs and need to do something? By doing it, is it being selfish? And what about Hell, Heaven, Earth, Karma and it goes on and on? Who on earth are we? Enlightenment? Being enlightened just suggests we are out of the game isn’t it? Everywhere is just politics. HA. dont bother abt tt. lol.

I became to realize the importance of money. Its value, my value.
Money is really my goal for the year 2008. I know doing this decision might let me lose a lot of potential friends. But, I don’t care. I just want more and more money!!!! ( >_<~~ I never thought I will write this. Lol, but ya. ) I know there is no wrong or right in this. Just that my brain is getting more and more realistic and I know that only I can prove and help myself. Only with money, I can help, I can do things that are beyond my control, and I can enjoy my life. YEP!
last but not least,
thanks you to everyone who has past, passing, not yet pass my life de passer-by. =)
without u all, im not me.
Thank you for moulding me. =D
i LOVE u guys. my families, my friends.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone and hope all things will turn out SMOOTHLY for every one of u in the year 2008! CheerS! =D
STAY HAPPY AND BE HAPPY!!!!!!
2008 definitely will be a good year. i foresee it. teeheehee~
n world peace YA? yea~

No comments: